Wednesday 9 January 2013

1st Wedding in 2013

About a week before New Year, I got a wedding invitation from my good friend who also my ex colleague. After in relationship for almost 12 year (Gosh!!) she finally get married. Horraayyy!!! 

I wonder how it feels, having a (almost) 12 year relationship. Did they really know each other well after 12 year? or is there something that they still hide from each other?? Anyway.. just keep that question for myself and let's just be happy to their wedding celebration ^_^

I like their simple invitation.



She said that her aunt who designed and printed it for her. So nice of her... ^_^. Psstt.. guess what?! When I attended the wedding last Saturday, I was caught by the bride's aunt while I was touching up my make-up *ouch*. Then she approached me, borrowed my powder, and while doing it... she asked 'So...what color do you want for your wedding invitation?' I was like... 'what?!?!'. Before I could answer, she continues.. "Nty said you like my design.'. She said it with a big grin. Aww... thank you aunty!! Now.. although my wedding plan is still a BIG DREAM (since I haven't found my groom yet) but at least I already have someone to designed my wedding invitation. Horray!!! One problem solved ;)

Btw... as a wedding gift... I made them the souvenirs for their wedding. Nothing fancy.. just a small flower brooch. I hope their LOVE will always bloom, just like a flower in Spring.



Hugs, 

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment