Wednesday 26 December 2012

Something called 'Ikhtiar'

People said that if we want something in our life, then we have to try everything we could to make it happen. And I did. I even try things that out of my imaginary. Things that I would never do normally, but I did it anyway. In my country, we called it Ikhtiar


The craziest thing that I did, is to join a Muslim Introduction Agency (Site). Yes!! I joined a site  to find a future husband for myself. *sigh*. Honestly, this is so not me. But a friend of mine encouraging me to do this since one of our friend found a success and finally got married few month ago. 

source


So here I am, registering my name and sitting behind a computer searching for my future Imaam. Still can't believe it, but hey!! It's the 21th century after all. I really don't know what to expect here. Just crossed my fingers and hoping for the best. 

post signature



PS. I registered few weeks ago and will post about it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment